Freo Dockers Pre-Game HALO Roof Climb
Our rooftop tour gives you behind-the-scenes access, a unique perspective of Perth and a bird’s eye view from the top of the stadium.
You must meet the criteria listed below to experience HALO:
- Over 8 years of age
- All Child bookings must be accompanied by a paid participating Adult
- Guests 75 years + must provide a signed medical certificate
- Minimum 1.2 meters tall
- Minimum 30kgs in weight
- Maximum 134kgs in weight
- Participants may be breathalysed at time of check-in and must register a blood alcohol level under 0.05% to participate
You should have a general level of fitness and be physically and medically fit to take part. No specific training is required; however, you will be given a safety briefing and guidance from your Tour Leader on the day.
Disability or Medical Conditions
Disabilities and medical conditions are different for everyone. If you’re unsure speak to your GP and complete our Medical Form. If you are over 75 years of age or pregnant you must also submit the Medical Form signed by your GP, no later than 3 days prior to your tour. The Medical Form is available to download here.
If you’re a wheelchair user or have accessibility requirements please ensure you contact us directly to make your booking. It’s important to ensure we can accommodate you on the tour and ensure your safety.
What to wear
- You must wear enclosed, flat shoes. We recommend sports shoes or something comfortable with some grip.
- Wear light and comfortable clothes such as active wear or shorts/tracksuit pants and t-shirt/jumper depending on the weather.
- Don’t forget your sunglasses and to apply sunscreen to your face and hands.
Before completing the tour you’ll need to read our Terms & Conditions.
Still have questions? Please visit the FAQ’s for more information.
Tickets & Pricing
July 18, 2022
I was very pleased with the overall experience and not at all disappointed compared with my expectations. Rooftour leader Pete was great - informative, caring and saftery conscience.
September 10, 2021
Heights scare the hell out of me so I'm amazed that I conquered my fear enough to get onto the Optus Stadium Game Day Expereince roof! The tour guides were so patient and did all they could to calm my nerves. My teenage son had a brilliant experience and told everyone he knows that it was the best thing he's done in his life. Thanks guys for an unforgettable thrill!
September 5, 2021
Great Bledisloe experience, amazing to see from the roof. Rooftop Tour Leader Alex looked after us well.