Men’s Dettol T20I Game Day Rooftop Experience
Don’t miss your chance to take your 2024 Men's Dettol T20I game day experience up a level! Watch 7-8 overs of the first innings from the most unique seats in the house.
Game Day Rooftop Experience
Don’t miss your chance to take your 2024 Men’s Dettol T20 International match day experience up a level! Watch 7-8 overs of the first innings from the most unique seats in the house.
Entry to the match is not included in this package; participants must purchase a match day ticket via Ticketmaster.
Your 120-minute Game Day Rooftop Experience includes:
- Watching 7-8 overs from the Stadium rooftop.
- An OZONE branded cap.
- All digital images for you to share with friends and family.
- A dedicated Tour Leader to guide you safely.
You’ll be given a full safety briefing, a jumpsuit and safety harness, and supported by our Technical Safety Leader.
All tour participants receive 10% off merchandise in THE OZONE store.
Please note: no food or beverage are permitted on the Stadium roof.
120-minutes, watching 7-8 overs from our rooftop seats.
You must meet the criteria listed below to experience the Game Day Rooftop Experience:
- Over 8 years of age (minors must be accompanied by a parent/guardian)
- Minimum 1.2 meters tall.
- Minimum 30kgs in weight.
- Maximum 134kgs in weight.
- Be under 0.05% blood-alcohol concentration.
- A valid ticket
You should have a general level of fitness and be physically and medically fit to take part. No specific training is required; however, you will be given a safety briefing and guidance from your Tour Leader on the day.
Disability or Medical Conditions
Disabilities and medical conditions are different for everyone. If you’re unsure speak to your GP and complete our Medical Form. If you are over 75 years of age or pregnant you must also submit the Medical Form signed by your GP, no later than 3 days prior to your tour. The Medical Form is available to download here.
If you’re a wheelchair user or have accessibility requirements please ensure you contact us directly to make your booking. It’s important to ensure we can accommodate you on the tour and ensure your safety.
What to wear
- You must wear enclosed, flat shoes. We recommend sports shoes or something comfortable with some grip. Teamwear is encouraged so please ensure you wear enough layers.
- Wear light and comfortable clothes such as active wear or shorts/tracksuit pants and t-shirt/jumper depending on the weather.
- Don’t forget your sunglasses and to apply sunscreen to your face and hands
Before completing the tour you’ll need to read our Terms & Conditions.
Still have questions? Please visit the FAQ’s for more information.