Group Tour with City View Café Lunch
See the best of Optus Stadium!
Highlights & Details
- Lunch in City View Café (Please allow 45 minutes for dining in café)
- Lunch will be served between 11am – 2.30pm
- Tour times are 10am, 11am and 12pm daily
- Lunch can be served before or after your Stadium Tour, please specify which you would prefer when booking
- Lunch includes one course meal plus coffee or soft drink
- Walk around the most state-of-the-art Stadium in the southern hemisphere
- Behind the scenes changeroom access (subject to availability; please check game day and event dates)
- Wheelchair and pram access throughout the tour
- Tours will not operate on event days or public holidays
- Access to all areas is subject to availability
- Minimum 12 participants required
- Bookings only accepted 2 weeks in advance
- 20% deposit required upon booking
- We ask that final numbers, menu orders and payment are made at latest, one week before your tour
- Unfortunately we do not accept direct deposit into the stadium account
- Please keep in mind major events take priority over stadium tours. Your group booking could be cancelled up to its occurrence if a major event is announced. If there is a major event we can easily reschedule or refund your booking
Bring your family and friends for an exclusive behind the scenes tour of this stunning state-of-the-art Stadium and finish with a lunch and take in stunning views across the Swan River.
You’ll be treated to breathtaking views of the playing surface, the Swan River and Perth city from the Stadium’s highest vantage point and also experience the inner sanctum. Tour the West Coast Eagles and Freo changerooms, have the opportunity to kick a footy in the warm up areas or try your hand at some commentary in the media centre. Don’t forget your camera because there will be plenty of photo opportunities around the Stadium.
Menu Options are:
Adult lunch 12PM to 2:30PM
- Classic burger NF – Beef patty, crispy bacon, smoked cheddar, caramelised onion, burger sauce on a potato bun served with chips and salad
- Fish & chips – Beer battered fish served with chips and tartar sauce
- Chicken kimchi burger NF – Fried buttermilk chicken with kimchi coleslaw and sriracha mayonnaise on a potato bun served with chips and salad
- Pumpkin, cous cous & pecan salad DF V – Baby spinach, butternut pumpkin, pearl cous cous, cranberry, red onion, goats feta and toasted pecans with orange dressing
- Beef lasagne – Beef lasagne served with chips and salad
- Vegetarian Lasagne V – Vegetarian lasagne served with chips and salad
Kids Lunch >12 Years
Your choice of ONE of the below options plus soft drink:
- Cheeseburger with chips
- Fish and chips
- Plant-based Nuggets and chips
The Optus Stadium Tour is an accessible tour for all abilities. Wheelchairs and prams are welcome.
What to wear
Dress for the weather, wear comfy shoes and feel free to wear your team’s colours!
Before completing the tour you’ll need to read our Terms & Conditions.
Still have questions? Please visit the FAQ’s for more information.