Group Tour with City View Café Breakfast
See the best of Optus Stadium!
Highlights & Details
- Breakfast in City View Café (Please allow 45 – 60 minutes for dining in café)
- Available between 7am – 10am
- Tour times are 10am, 11am and 12pm daily
- Breakfast includes one course meal plus tea, coffee or juice.
- Walk around the most state-of-the-art Stadium in the southern hemisphere
- Behind the scenes changeroom access
- Wheelchair and pram access throughout the tour
- Tours will not operate on event days or public holidays
- Access to all areas is subject to availability
- Minimum 12 participants required
- Bookings only accepted 2 weeks in advance
- 20% deposit required upon booking
- We ask that final numbers, menu orders and payment are made at latest, one week before your tour
- Unfortunately we do not accept direct deposit into the stadium account
- Please keep in mind major events take priority over stadium tours. Your group booking could be cancelled up to its occurrence if a major event is announced. If there is a major event we can easily reschedule or refund your booking
Bring your family and friends to Optus Stadium and start the day with a delicious breakfast overlooking the Swan River, before heading out for an exclusive behind the scenes tour of this stunning state-of-the-art Stadium.
You’ll be treated to breathtaking views of the playing surface, the Swan River and Perth city from the Stadium’s highest vantage point and also experience the inner sanctum. Tour the West Coast Eagles and Freo changerooms, have the opportunity to kick a footy in the warm up areas or try your hand at some commentary in the media centre. Don’t forget your camera because there will be plenty of photo opportunities around the Stadium.
Menu Options are:
Adult breakfast – 7AM to 12PM
- Breakfast plate NF – Eggs your way with bacon, herb roasted mushroom, truss tomato, potato hash, pork chipolatas and beans served on toasted sourdough bread
- Vegan breakfast plate V NF – Eggs your way with herb roasted mushrooms, truss tomato, potato hash, avocado and beans served on toasted sourdough bread
- Smashed avocado V – Toasted seeded loaf, goats curd, avocado, cherry tomatoes, mint and rocket and sautéed mushrooms
- Loaded brioche NF – Toasted brioche topped with scrambled egg, crispy chorizo crumb, grilled asparagus and truss tomatoes
Kids Breakfast >12 Years
- Breakfast toast and eggs – eggs your way
- Waffles V – Berry compote, fresh berries, maple syrup, vanilla ice cream
The Optus Stadium Tour is an accessible tour for all abilities. Wheelchairs and prams are welcome.
What to wear
Dress for the weather, wear comfy shoes and feel free to wear your team’s colours!
Before completing the tour you’ll need to read our Terms & Conditions.
Still have questions? Please visit the FAQ’s for more information.