Group Optus Stadium Tours
A world class tour from the World's Most Beautiful Stadium.
- Go behind the scenes at the Prix Versailles 2019 Most Beautiful Stadium in the World.
- Entry into AFL team change rooms and coaches box.
- Magnificent views of the city from the Sky View Lounge.
- Visit the state-of-the-art Dennis Cometti Media Centre.
- Wheelchair and pram access throughout the tour.
- Minimum 12 participants required.
- For groups of 100 or more please contact us directly.
- 20% deposit required upon booking.
- Payment via credit/debit card.
- Tours will not operate on event days or public holidays.
- Bookings may be rescheduled due to major events.
Bring your group for a private, exclusive behind the scenes tour of this stunning new state-of-the-art Stadium.
You’ll be treated to breathtaking views of the playing surface, the Swan River and Perth city from the Stadium’s highest vantage point and also experience the inner sanctum. Along the way you will discover sports memorabilia detailing WA’s rich sporting history, and don’t forget your camera because there will be plenty of photo opportunities around the Stadium.
Walk around Optus Stadium on a guided tour, entry into AFL team change rooms and coaches box, and entry to Australia’s incredible premium hospitality rooms.
The Optus Stadium Tour is an accessible tour for all abilities. Wheelchairs and prams are welcome.
What to wear
Dress for the weather, wear comfy shoes and feel free to wear your team’s colours!
Before completing the tour you’ll need to read our Terms & Conditions.
Still have questions? Please visit the FAQ’s for more information.